The EORTC Radiation Oncology Group (ROG) recommends to its members, the services of the IROC Houston QA Center (IROC houston) at the M. D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas. The IROC Houston provides external dosimetry monitoring of photon and/or electron beams.
• Details on the agreement can be found in the QA section on the ROG website.
• Find out more information on the fees charged for this service.
• Fill out the IROC Houston’s New Participant Demographics Form to begin the process of requesting an audit. Please give us details on all of your therapy machines. You will be given the opportunity to specify which beams you would like monitored at the end of this form.
• Frequently asked questions (FAQ).
• For more detailed information exchanges on which beams you would like to audit on which machine and other personal requests, please contact Bryan Stewart by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by calling (tel. +1713.745.8989), but please remember that email might be best because of the time difference.