RTOG 0435 Requirements
This protocol requires an institution to be credentialed for either 3D or IMRT or both before patients can be enrolled onto this study. However, you must specify which modality you will use before enrolling a patient.
If you have not already completed the 3D credentialing process for this body site the following 2 items must be completed:
• All participants are asked to complete and fax/e-mail the Facility Questionnaires to RTOG at 215-940-8817 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions about the questionnaires can be directed to Tammy McGlade at 215-574-3219.
• Submit an actual patient treatment plan digitally to the (ATC)
In order to complete the IMRT credentialing process the following items must be completed:
• Complete and submit the Facility Questionnaires to RTOG.
• Submit an actual patient treatment plan digitally to the ATC.
• The institution must do one of the following:
ο Irradiate the RPC's IMRT H&N phantom or pelvic phantom. Please fill in the request form online.
ο Perform a RPC IMRT benchmark case. Click here for instructions.
Institutions credentialed for IMRT in a previous RTOG protocol are eligible to participate on this protocol using IMRT without further IMRT credentialing.