RTOG 0724 Requirements
In order to complete the credentialing process the following items must be completed:
• If you plan to treat using either LDR or HDR brachytherapy, then each radiation oncologist must complete and submit a brachytherapy Knowledge Assessment Form to the RPC.
Note: Once the above is complete, you must submit a completed Protocol Compliance Form for each brachytherapy patient treated to the RPC.
• All participants are asked to complete and fax/e-mail the Facility Questionnaires to RTOG at 215-940-8817 or email@example.com. Questions about the questionnaires can be directed to Tammy McGlade at 215-574-3219.
• Submit an actual patient treatment plan digitally to the ATC.
• Irradiate the RPC's IMRT H&N phantom or pelvic phantom. Please fill in the request form online. The "IMRT Benchmark" does not satisfy any of the credentialing requirements for this protocol.
• Each institution must submit and successfully complete a protocol specific Dry-Run test (the treatment plan for the first patient to be treated at the site on protocol). A Rapid Review will be performed PRIOR TO DELIVERING ANY PROTOCOL TREATMENT.
Irradiation of the pelvic phantom satisfies part of the credentialing requirements for protocol 0724 but does not necessarily satisfy the IMRT phantom irradiation requirements for other protocols. Institutions that are credentialed to participate in other RTOG IMRT protocols requiring a phantom irradiation need not repeat the phantom irradiation for credentialing for this protocol.