ACOSOG Z4099 / RTOG 1021 Requirements
In order to complete the Brachytherapy Credentialing process, the following items must be completed:
Institutions that are credentialed to participate in other RTOG IMRT protocols requiring an IMRT H&N phantom irradiation need not repeat the phantom irradiation for credentialing for this protocol.
If an institution participated in Z4032 and successfully submitted digitally one or more cases, only the facility questionnaire and first test case need be submitted. If treatmentplanning system, brachytherapy source or personnel has changed since participation in Z4032 then the second case must be submitted as well.
In order to complete the SBRT credentialing process, the following items must be completed:
• Complete and submit an Facility Questionnaire to RTOG.
• Complete and submit the Knowledge Assessment Questionnaire to RPC.
• Obtain SFTP account from ITC.
• Perform IGRT Verification Study on ATC web page.
• Irradiate the RPC's Lung phantom. Please fill in the request form online.
Institutions that were previously credentialed to participate in another lung protocol or have a question about your status for this protocol, please fill out the credentialing status inquiry form.